Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello My Name Is...

       If someone were to ask me 'Who are you?' I would probably answer by saying- My name is Kevin.  I play baseball and dabble in soccer. I have family in Costa Rica and I visit there a lot. I have several brothers and sisters and one dog with a cone on its head. I would tell them that I was in boy scouts until I was about 9 and that my baseball team made it into the championship and lost two games to one last year. My family is probably the most cherished and valuable thing in my life. They have always been there when I needed them the most. I have a lot of family so it is always a good time getting together with them. I am Catholic and most of my family is Catholic. Some of my extended family are not and they have certain reasons for it that I can respect. I have a set of morals that I don't like making decisions without. If you were to ask some of my friends about my morals they would probably laugh and say "Yah he has a MORAL CODE". It is very important to me because those are rules that I live by in any situation. If I did not have them I would be lost. As I mentioned before I have family in Costa Rica. They are a pretty big family that is very close. They are very family oreinted. Most of them live in the same neiborhood. This is important to me because everyone is watching out for each other and it is really fun having everyone around. Some of my hopes in life is have a successful career in the medical field, get married and have children, and to just be happy overall. I hope my life is very balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment