Sunday, September 9, 2012

object with factors

         My phone is a Droid so it is very business oriented with a lot of functions and things you can do on it. Unlike an Apple phone a Droid is used for function instead of looks or being user friendly. The phone has the ability to be used in different countries, work as an e-reader, and type documents that directly save to an account. Even though all of these capabilities are there I only use it for texting, talking, and playing games. I do not know how to navigate the phone very well and never really used its full potential. I just see it as a texting, talking, game machine. I am sure some other people. that have more knowledge about the phone, know how to work it better than I do. Sometimes when I have no use for it at the moment I might just use it as a paper weight when the fan is on in my house. The people that know how to use it better probably would tell me I am using it wrong but I don't have that much knowledge about the phone so I cant use it to its full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment